Katrina from Brisbane West Naturopathy and Nutrition has been working as a Naturopath for the past six years and has a passion for natural health and finding out why 'I just don't feel right?'
Katrina graduated with a Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy) from Endeavour College of Natural Medicine (Brisbane) in 2013, opening her clinic in Moggill shortly afterwards.
I love how Naturopathy works in synergy with both Western Medicine and other Natural Medicine Modalities as this allows me to create a Personalised Care to assist you on your own healing journey.
Naturopathy and Nutrition are constantly changing due to more scientific research within the natural health world. Katrina incorporates both traditional and scientific practices into designing a Personalised Care Plan just for you. This includes herbal medicine (liquid or capsule), nutrition and dietary plans along with easy to incorporate lifestyle changes and may include functional testing, which will have you feeling vibrant, full of energy, sleeping better and healthy once again - Repair, Re-balance, Restore!
Katrina’s areas of practice are:-
· Women’s Health – Perimenopause, Menopause, Vaginal Health, Menstruation issues, Hormone imbalances, Endometriosis and Autoimmune conditions;
· Digestive Health – SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth), Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Diarrhoea, Constipation, Candida, Parasites, Leaky Gut, Bloating, Reflux etc;
· Stress, Overwhelm, Burnout and Anxiety;
· Children’s Health – Fussy Eaters, Food Sensitivities, Night Terrors, Respiratory Conditions, Digestive complaints, Vaccination support; and
· Weight Loss – I use Practitioner formulated products to assist you in achieving a healthy weight loss and support to keep those extra kilos from coming back.
Katrina is a member of Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA) and is a SIBO Masterclass Practitioner.
Katrina holds a current Blue Card and First Aid Certificate.