Soul Art Small Group Classes with Angela Eksteins | Every Monday 6:00pm - 7:30pm
SOUL ART uses creative processes to connect to the deepest parts of your soul. You don't need previous art training or artistic ability to experience the benefits.
This class is about being free to express yourself in YOUR unique way.
I'm not teaching you technical art skills. It's about working intuitively, getting in the flow, and seeing into the deepest parts of your soul. It’s about about the process and how your art is speaking to you, not the end product and how it looks.
Exploring aspects of your life and your inner world through art-making will help you feel more connected to who you are, and how you want your life to be.
All classes have a maximum of 4 people.
Come along and feel a greater sense of well-being by expressing yourself in new ways in a non-judgmental and supportive environment.
This session is for women who:
• Value a deep spiritual connection to themselves
• Value, and want to trust their inner voice more
• Know all of the answers they seek are ultimately within them
• Are taking responsibility for their lives and well-being
• Want to step into their power.
This unique process can help you to:
• Solve personal or business problems
• Gain clarity and insight
• Get a new perspective on something
• Strengthen your positive qualities
• Embody new intentions
• Connect with your inner 'knowing' (your intuition)
• Strengthen trust in yourself
• Be your own best guide
• Express yourself in new ways
• Increase self-awareness
• Know what you need.
It is a recurring event held EVERY MONDAY!
A small group setting is also a wonderful opportunity to try something new at a very reasonable and affordable cost!
*** Cost includes all art materials
*** Session is 1.5 hours
BOOK ASAP to reserve your spot!
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org